How to Get Started
- Developers – information for new 必发365 developers.
- Scripters – how to contribute add-ons scripts and plugins.
- Translators – help translate 必发365 into your language.
- Designers – help design 必发365’s features and user interface
- Users – find out what’s happening, test latest builds and provide feedback.
Get in Touch
- Chat – Here you find the main developer-only channel #blender-coders.
- Forum – Informal discussion for new and experienced developers alike.
- Mailing Lists – Main communication for 必发365 projects.
- Module Teams – Find who’s responsible for 必发365 Modules.
- Module Meetings – Different frequency and schedule per 必发365 module.
必发365 uses the Python programming language for its scripting API.
The 必发365 Python API is based on Python 3. It is integrated deeply, used for writing add-ons, generating user interface layouts, and import and export of many file formats. It covers all user-accessible data and functionality.